“I came across Foreman Pro Cleaning last year when we were looking at switching from our current service provider. BEST DECISION EVER to make the switch to them! From the owners to the staff; just exceptional service.
Never underestimate the importance of having Day Porter services for your commercial office or workspace. The office can easily become a very unhealthy environment. Each individual employee in a workplace may touch dozens of objects numerous times over the course of a single workday. This makes the spread of infectious diseases a simple matter—and this, in turn, makes Day Porter or Day Matron cleaning services a necessity.
Day Porter services play an important role in keeping the public and common areas of various types of buildings and facilities clean and orderly. This custodial cleaning is conducted on a consistent rotating schedule. From malls to hotels, office buildings to healthcare facilities, Day Porters maintain high traffic and other public areas of a building to keep them well maintained.
A Day Porter’s role is always customized to the customer, building, and industry he or she is servicing. Foreman Pro Cleaning can provide you with experienced and well-trained staff for all of your Day Porter service needs. Whether you require short-term, long-term, part-time, or full-time commercial custodial services, we can provide you with the Day Porter services you need, regardless of your schedule requirements.
Day Porter services can include:
- Cleaning common area bathrooms
- Replenishment of paper supplies and soaps
- Window washing
- Tidying information stands and magazine tables
- Lightbulb replacement and other light maintenance duty; light painting
- Responding to urgent spills, messes, and debris removal
- Removing safety hazards from common and high traffic areas
- Trash Removal
- General interior building upkeep
- Ensuring hallways, lobbies, and entranceways are clean and maintained
What should you expect from your Day Porter service provider?
Foreman Pro Cleaning believes in the following necessary capabilities:
- Strong communication, even in high stress situations
- A solid understanding of the use of cleaning equipment, materials, and chemicals
- Trained on sanitation practices
- Strict safety compliance
If you are in need of trusted Day Porter services in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, D.C., contact us today!
Submit this simple contact form and we will call you back ASAP!