“I came across Foreman Pro Cleaning last year when we were looking at switching from our current service provider. BEST DECISION EVER to make the switch to them! From the owners to the staff; just exceptional service.
Day Porters play an important role in keeping the public and common areas of various types of buildings and facilities clean and orderly on a consistent rotational schedule. From malls to hotels, office buildings to healthcare facilities, Day Porters maintain high traffic and other public areas of a building to keep them well maintained.
A Day Porter’s role is always customized to the customer, building, and industry he or she is servicing. Foreman Pro Cleaning can provide your Day Porter needs with experienced and well trained staff. Whether it’s short-term or long-term, part-time or full-time, and regardless of schedule requirements, we can deliver.
Day Porter custodian services can include:
- Cleaning common area bathrooms
- Replenishment of paper supplies and soaps
- Window washing
- Tidying information stands and magazine tables
- Lightbulb replacement and other light maintenance duty; light painting
- Responding to urgent spills, messes, and debris removal
- Removing safety hazards from common and high traffic areas
- Trash Removal
- General interior building upkeep
- Ensuring hallways, lobbies, and entranceways are clean and maintained
What should you expect from your Day Porter service provider?
Foreman Pro Cleaning believes in the following necessary capabilities:
- Strong communication, even in high stress situations
- A solid understanding of the use of cleaning equipment, materials, and chemicals
- Trained on sanitation practices
- Strict safety compliance
If you are in need of trusted Day Porter services, contact us today!
Submit this simple contact form and we will call you back ASAP!