“I came across Foreman Pro Cleaning last year when we were looking at switching from our current service provider. BEST DECISION EVER to make the switch to them! From the owners to the staff; just exceptional service.”
As a select Critical Environment cleaning company, we specialize in broadcast studio cleaning. We have proven experience cleaning broadcast studio facilities including their specialty control rooms and sensitive electronic equipment. You can depend on us for this unique need!
Our Critical Environment cleaning division is backed by a robust set of distinctive industry experience and process driven training of our Critical Environment Cleaning technicians. We are a privately owned & operated company delivering exceptional broadcast studio cleaning while protecting your equipment and operations.
We offer trusted broadcast facility cleaning within our Critical Environment cleaning division due to a combination of several key realities in these dynamic settings:
- Heavy installation and operation of mission critical electronic equipment and gear
- Investment and operational weight of said equipment
- Often Data Centers, Server Rooms, and Network/Switch Rooms are involved
- Dynamic access and scheduling requirements
- Security Requirements
Our experience and training are unmatched in cleaning these environments. We offer two core types of cleaning services in the Broadcast Studio category: Standard Detail Cleaning and Touchpoint Disinfection Services. We have the capability to clean all broadcast studio rooms ‘top-to-bottom’, including most the equipment managed within them.
Broadcast Studio Facility Cleaning – What Do We Service?
A typical Broadcast Studio has a series of unique building and room functions to meet its operational needs. We have the capability to professionally clean all these rooms and most of their associated electronic equipment. Some of these rooms include:
We will work with your Operations and Facilities management to build a custom critical cleaning program. We will address all your broadcast studio rooms, and each of their individual cleaning needs including the equipment that’s housed within them.
Broadcast Studio Standard Detail Cleaning
A standard broadcast studio detail cleaning is exactly what you think it is! Our critical cleaning technicians follow a very specific and thorough cleaning procedure to service all areas. Most often, we will clean your broadcast studio facility, per room, in a two-phase approach:
- Phase 1 – Standard Cleaning: We first clean the room(s) top-down minus all operationally sensitive electronic and computing equipment. We’ll perform ladder work as necessary and carefully HEPA vacuum and/or microfiber wipe all reachable horizontal surfaces. We’ll detail clean from high points to low methodically cleaning the rooms until all standard areas are cleaned. We’ll complete the standard cleaning by thoroughly cleaning all floors.
- Phase 2 – Micro-Cleaning of Sensitive Electronic Equipment: Next, we’ll focus on micro-cleaning all sensitive equipment. Your Master Control Rooms, Production Control Rooms, Edit Rooms, Server Rooms and like mission critical room equipment will be cleaned gently, methodically, and with the appropriate equipment and cleaning agents by highly trained technicians.
Broadcast Studio Touchpoint Disinfection Services
In addition, we deliver broadcast studio touchpoint disinfection services. Our critical environment cleaning technicians address all high-touch surface within the broadcast studio facility. This includes all buttons, knobs, dialers, and like surfaces of critical equipment such as mixer boards. We utilize a combination of EPA registered cleaning agents as well as cleaning agents recommended my equipment manufacturers. These touchpoints are broken into two categories:
- We’ll start by touchpoint disinfecting non-sensitive common surfaces such as desks, chair handles, doorknobs and push bars, light switches, telephones, etc.
- Next, we’ll commence with micro-touchpoint disinfection of all sensitive equipment touch surfaces. This equipment could include any electronic equipment such as buttons, sliders and turn knobs on mixer boards, video control boards, camera controllers, keyboards, and like equipment. This could also include lighting equipment, video cameras, computers, tablets, speakers, transmitters, receivers and more.
Our Customized Broadcast Studio Facility Cleaning
Foreman Pro Cleaning recognizes that all Broadcast Studio facilities are unique. This includes the types of rooms in the facility, room sizes, operational scheduling, security requirements and more. We’ll work with you on a customized cleaning program specific to your operations. We offer the following cleaning service options for broadcast studios:
- Single Instance Service Delivery
- Emergency Service Delivery
- Contract Maintenance Programs
Foreman Pro Cleaning – Broadcast Studio Cleaning Experts
Our experience in Critical Environment cleaning is proven and broad. You can trust our risk averse processes, well-trained technicians, and top-rate customer service.
Contact Us today, and we’ll get to work building your custom broadcast studio cleaning program!
For more information about our methods and processes, follow our blog and social media. Also, call a Foreman Pro Cleaning representative to get all your questions answered at 888-360-1608.
Contact Us For A Free Estimate!
Submit this simple contact form and we will call you back ASAP!