Our Data Center Cleaning Services
We are Data Center cleaning experts servicing technology rooms of all sizes, configurations, and scope. Data Centers, Server Rooms, Audio/Visual Rooms, Telecom Rooms, Network Operation Rooms, Battery Backup/UPS Rooms and the like are within our expert data room cleaning delivery capability.
Our highly trained Critical Environment team is poised to handle every aspect of your Technology or Data Room Cleaning including:
- High Work such as Ceilings, Venting, Cable Racks, Equipment Tops, and more.
- Equipment Cabinets, Racks, Mobile Equipment Units and more.
- HVAC Units, CRAC Units, and other facilities equipment.
- Top Floor Cleaning Regardless of Floor Type.
- Raised Floor Cleaning including precision Sub-Floor Plenum Cleaning.
Why Choose Us? Our Critical Environment Cleaning Credentials!
Foreman Pro Cleaning is a highly experienced provider of data center cleaning services. We believe our combination of Information Technology backgrounds, Facilities Maintenance backgrounds, on-site experience, and our proprietary training program is unmatched in the Data Center Cleaning industry.
- Information Technology Backgrounds: Our Ownership team and Critical Environment Team includes over 30+ years of real-world Information Technology Operations experience, including the long-term management of Data Center Operations within the Information Technology Management space. Thus, we’ve built our Critical Environment & Data Room Cleaning programs both with real-world IT backgrounds AND real-world Facilities Maintenance backgrounds. This gives us unmatched situational awareness in your Data Center!
- On-Site Experience: We’ve processed Data Centers with 100% Customer Satisfaction for both small and large-scale operations, criticality, and industry. Healthcare, financial, government, non-profit, and many more industries are a part of our Data Center Cleaning our portfolio.
- Proprietary Training: Utilizing our IT and Facilities Management backgrounds and experience, we’ve developed a comprehensive proprietary Critical Environment training program. All our technicians are required to attend our training with Standard Operating Procedures and Continual training sign-off requirements.