When it comes to your medical office, keeping the space clean and sanitary directly correlates to being reliable. Patients will be more likely to feel comfortable and well cared for if the medical office they visit is clean. An office that has an odor, has clutter, or has been noticeably neglected will be less likely to have patients’ return or staff members who stay. This is because a medical office can be a breeding ground for viruses, germs, and bacteria if not properly cared for. While deep cleaning through a commercial cleaning company is a major step in maintaining your medical office, there are simple everyday steps that staff members can take to help keep the space clean and safe.
- Spills along any surface should be cleaned immediately to help prevent the spread of bacteria as well as to prevent stains. Rubber gloves and a face mask should be worn at all times when cleaning in order to prevent infection.
- A heavy duty trash bag should be used to store any trash that may have fallen or accumulated throughout the day. This not only helps with sanitary purposes, but over cleanliness purposes as well.
- Table and desk surfaces should be wiped down using a disinfectant and clean cloth. A new cloth should be used for every surface to help prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Tile or hardwood floors should be cleaned with a wet mop and disinfectant.
- Any carpet throughout the office should be cleaned with a steamer when possible.
- Be aware of the type of cleaning solutions used within your office. Some harsher chemicals found in cleaning products could cause reactions in both staff and patients. A harsh or strong chemical cleaner is not necessarily needed in order to keep your medical office clean.
Foreman Pro Cleaning provides Annapolis, Baltimore, Washington DC, and surrounding areas with professional commercial cleaning services they can trust. With 25 years of professional experience, the Foreman family created this family owned and operated business to provide you with commercial cleaning services that are sure to exceed your expectations. We understand the importance of having a clean and healthy work space, which is why our staff is trained to provide services that are meticulous and pristine.
To get started with Foreman Pro Cleaning, call us today at 410-741-3450, or visit our contact page.
Do you enjoy clicking “Like” and “Follow?” Be sure to head over to our official pages on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter today!